This lecture introduce on Lyrical Poetry. Lyrical Poetry expresses a speaker’s personal thoughts and feelingsAn ode is an elaborate lyric poem expressed in a dignified and sincere way; Ex: “The Road Not Taken” Robert Frost“New York State of Mind” Billy Joel. Lyric poetry expresses personal emotions or thoughts of the speaker, just like the songs of today. Also, just like songs, lyric poems always have a musical quality, or a specific melody which makes it easy for you to sing along with.
- Two Hours Email Leave Application format from Office
- Internship Report on IT Support and Office Management
- Apology Letter to Superior Authority for Poor Performance
- Annual Report 2012 of Bangladesh Finance and Investment Company Limited
- Lecture on Radiation Therapy
- Memory Foam Cervical Pillow for Neck Pain