Main objective of this lecture is to present on Bhopal Gas Tragedy. Bhopal Gas Tragedy was amongst the worst Industrial Disasters of its time. Occurrence: 3rd December 1984. Place of occurrence: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. Company: Union Carbide Corporation. Chemical: Methyl Isocyanate (27 tons). Among the 500,000 people exposed to the gas, 20,000 have died till date and 120,000 continue to suffer devastating health effects as a result of their exposure.
- Animal Communication
- Promotional Letter for New Product Drinking Water
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategy of Basic Bank Limted
- The Best Way To Control Accounting As A Startup Firm
- Acknowledgement Letter Format of Receiving Gifts with Thanks
- Credit Proposal for Corporate Banking Division of BRAC Bank