Major focus of this lecture is to present on US Civil Rights Movement. After the Civil War 1861-1865, the federal government made strides toward equality. Blacks voted, held many political offices. The Freedmen’s Bureau was a govt program to help Blacks find land, it established schools and colleges. The Fourteenth Amendment guaranteed all citizens with equal protection under the law. The Fifteenth Amendment said the right to vote shall not be denied on the basis of race. The Supreme Court decided in Plessy vs. Ferguson that separate institutions are okay if they are equal.
- Merchandising Activities of Lyric Garments Limited
- Assignment on Computer Business Marketing System in Bangladesh
- Amber Minerals
- Management System in Apparel Industery of Balaka Stitch Pvt Ltd (Part 2)
- Production and Operation Management
- Overall Banking Activities of Exim Bank Based on Marketing Strategy