Human rights law usually are those of appropriate and moral rights which may be claimed by any body for the very reason he is a man. These rights accompany birth and can be applied to all people across the world irrespective of their own race, colour, intercourse, language or political or other view. Universal inherence means that these rights usually are universally inherent to all human beings and also anyone can maintain these rights following his birth. Inalienability just as one essential feature regarding human rights law means that these rights can not be taken away; they cannot are the object of purchase or purchase or virtually any transfer.
- Assignment on Role of Media In Activating Law Workshop
- Assignment on Fundamental Rights in the Constitution of Bangladesh
- Assignment on Women Rights of Equality Bangladeshi Perspective
- Common Law and Civil Law System
- Define on Wrongful Death
- Assignment on Various Workshop for Implementing Village Court Law