The procedure to be followed in Election petition is mentioned in section twenty nine of the government (Union Parishads) Ordinance, 1983. The Election judicature when receiving Associate in Nursing election petition shall provide notice to all or any contesting candidates at the election tothat the petition relates. Then the Election judicature shall take the proof and examine the contesting candidates and so the judicature shall pronounce order, that shall be final. someone aggrieved by the choice of the Election judicature might, among thirty days of the announcement of the choice of the judicature, like Associate in Nursing attractiveness to the District decide among whose jurisdiction the election in question was control and also the call of the District decide on such attractiveness shall be final.
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2004-2005 of NTPC Limited
- Consumer Perceptions of Retail Banking Service at EXIM Bank
- Contribution of the Village Poor Women in the Success of Microfinance
- Annual Report 2010 of Central Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Apex Spinning & Knitting Mills Limited
- Avoid Getting Sunburned During Ski Trip