The word state consequentialism has become applied to the political philosophy with the Confucian philosopher Xunzi. Mohist consequentialism, also known as state consequentialism, is really a consequentialist ethical idea which evaluates the particular moral worth of the action based how it contributes for the basic goods of any state, through interpersonal order, material prosperity, and population expansion.
- Internship Report on General Banking Activities of National Bank Limited
- Definition of SCART
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Discuss and Analysis on the Trial Balance
- Annual Report 2011 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited
- Discuss on Advantages of Trading in Binary Options