Meditation is used for many purposes by all types of people all over the world. Meditation is a useful and practical relaxation technique. To use it, sit in a comfortable place, close your eyes, relax your body, and focus your concentration on something for a period of time.
Meditation is to consciously relax your body and focus your thoughts on one thing for a sustained period. This occupies your mind, diverting it from the problems that are causing you stress. It gives your body time to relax and recuperate, and to clear away stress hormones that may have built up.
Some people use meditation before a tense situation, like a sports event or an exam. The people who do practice how to relax and meditate realize its benefits. However, those who don’t use these techniques don’t realize that you don’t need an hour or two at a time each day in order to practice meditation.
There are many benefits to using mediation and relaxation techniques also. Many sports players use mediation and relaxation to be able to give them a good visualization of winning their competition.
Some people may be confused by what meditation really is. Some might assume that one needs to sit in a cross-legged position with their hands on their knees, all while repeating a phrase over and over again. However, learning how to relax and meditate is not that difficult. First, as stated before, all you need is five or ten good minutes a day.
In addition to breathing and relaxing your muscles and your entire body, you may want to use good and happy thought techniques or even reflect on something enjoyable. For example, you may think about being on the beach or even skiing down a mountainside. It is possible to achieve a state of relaxation and mediation in just five or ten minutes and these are all the tools that one needs to be able to learn how to relax and meditate successfully!
By some deep relaxation is a great antidote Technique are-
1. Find a comfortable place to lie down.
Take off your shoes, loosen your belt and other tight clothing, and stretch out on your back with your arms resting at your sides, legs slightly apart.
2. Sense your body as a whole, including the places where it contacts the surface of the bed or floor.
3. Close your eyes and bring your awareness to your feet.
Wiggle your toes, flex your feet, and then let go of all tension as much as you can, allowing your feet to melt into the floor.
4. Shift your awareness to your lower legs, thighs, and hips.Imagine them becoming heavy and relaxed and melting into the floor. If the image of melting doesn’t appeal to you, you might try dissolving or sinking or disappearing.
5. Bring your awareness to your lower abdomen.Imagine all tension draining away, your breath deepening, and your belly opening and softening.
6. Bring your awareness to your upper abdomen, chest, neck, and throat, feeling the areas opening and softening.
7. Bring your awareness to your shoulders, upper arms, lower arms, and hands.
Imagine them becoming heavy and relaxed and melting into the floor.
8. Bring your awareness to your head and face.Feel the tension melting away from your face across your head and into the floor.
9. Scan your body from head to toe, searching for any remaining areas of tension or discomfort.
If you find any, just imagine them relaxing completely.
Related Meditation Paper:
Popular Meditation Paper:
Situation of adolescent girls of Bangladesh Nutritional Status The nutritional status of adolescents in Bangladesh is deplorable. A large number of adolescent girls suffer from malnutrition. The prevalence of malnutrition is found to be markedly higher among female children compared with male c.....
Abstract No nation on earth is untouched by the effects of drug abuse. The problem has reached such a proportion that it has become a global threat (Tabani). From the impoverished villages where drugs are grown to the modern cities where they are ultimately sold, drugs follow a complex route that.....
This article is representing define and discuss on practise. Humans are often born using a certain ability or several abilities and these will be different from one individual to another. Other people may enable anyone to realize what these are good at or one might have to get in touch or ‘fi.....
Major purpose of this article is define and analysis on self worth. There are going to be times in an individual’s life where their own external reality mirrors to them exactly what they would like to experience and then there are going to be times when this won’t happen. And these ex.....
Major purpose of this article is define and discuss on important of self-discipline.. If you wish to be proficient at any career it will take self-discipline to establish good work habits, to push you to ultimately continually learn, to get outside your comfort zone and to never be distracted fro.....