Obviously, in my assignment there was a relationship between theory and practical work. Most of the time the theory could not match with the reality but it helps us a lot. Personally, I believe that theory is the way of understanding and practical work is the way of execution of our understanding. We can treat theory as a policy, skills as a planning and practical work as an execution. Now I want to say that without a proper planning I will never to succeed to execute my policy, so it is clear that without skill I will never to succeed to do a consequence of my theory lessons. I should say also that some theory needs a change because of now-a-days these are inapplicable. Actually, theory is ethics and without ethics, we will not able to do anything.
To be frank, from the beginning I was working as an Feature Reporter in feature section cause I thought the person works on feature report just do some easy work and also the do not got the respect as a news reporter have. Because of some unknown reason I do not have the opportunity to work with the news reporter.
From the first day I have to work with the entire feature department. As the day passes on and as I involve with the feature department so deeply I invent that my prediction was wrong about the feature department.
As I have got multiple assignments and tasks within the same functional area, these assignments should require a variety of skills, outcomes, and exposure to different aspects of an individual department’s operations. But I was not so much skilled and trained to do this job.
I m very much thankful to my supervisor Mr. Pallab Muhaimen, who made me capable to do the job, and I found me as a professional in this required area within a very few days.
I feel that I am a better person now, because I have practical experience and latest information, before I have not enough confident that I am quite capable to make a report. But now I have experience and now I can say that I am an educated and well-skilled news reporter.
There have some limitation in my internship period. It is obvious that in reality every working field has some limitations.
I have sort out some limitation during my internship:
1. Duration of Internship: This was the one of vital limitation that I have observer in my internship. From the standpoint of the rules regarding internship that will be of four months long. But in reality I do not get that. It is miserable for me that I have got only three months.
2. Limitations of Money: I have suffered a lot of with money. It was beyond measure. Still I am a student and when I was working with my assignment I have felt this problem very enormously. For this assignment I have spent some money if it will provide by the house then it will encourage me a lot.
3. Limitation of Help: Mr. Pallab Muhaimen is a very busy person. He help me a lot, but some time I will suffer for shortage his time. Most of the staff’s around me of Prothom Alo were busy with self business and hardly I got any support and help from them. As a new comer in this environment their cooperation was very much necessary for me.
4. Lack of Guidance: In my internship period some times I have felt the lack of guidance. I have not guided by any regulation of the house which was felt us to overwhelming. I think we should guided by the regulation of the office and it will aware us to do the job in time.
5. Lack of Information: Another limitation of this report is Media policy of -not disclosing some data and information for obvious reasons, which could be very much useful.
Related Modern Civilization Paper:
Popular Modern Civilization Paper:
Traffic Jam in Dhaka City Over the last few years the transportation problem of Dhaka City has visibly been deteriorating steadily. Citizens constantly complain about the unbearable twin problems of traffic jam and air pollution. Democracy watch decided to address this problem through an opinion.....
Bangladesh, in full, People’s Republic of Bangladesh, republic of southern Asia, in the northeastern portion of the Indian subcontinent, bordered on the west, north, and east by India, on the southeast by Myanmar (formerly known as Burma), and on the south by the Bay of Bengal. The area of the .....
Executive Summary During the recent years the world has changed vastly. We the people of different walks of life cannot be able to imagine that what is going to be the future picture if this change continues rapidly like this speed. Today there are very much competition in both public and private.....
Globalization And Bangladesh The word ‘Globalization’ is a new one, which is being used, is the 21st Century. Now it is a buzzword of internationals relationship in the new era. It refers to more expanded trade and commerce relationship all over the world by creating a borderless market, inte.....
INTRODUCTION: Bangladesh, a small and developing country, is beset with multiple problems. Among them, eve-teasing, nowadays, has become a talk of the country owing to its injurious effects on women, especially to the teen aged girls. It’s obvious that no conscious citizen of our country is una.....