The environmental impact of aviation occurs because aircraft engines emit heat, sounds, particulates and gases which give rise to climate change as well as global dimming. Despite emission discounts from automobiles and more fuel-efficient and much less polluting turbofan as well as turboprop engines, the rapid increase of air travel lately contributes to an expansion in total pollution as a result of aviation.
- Linear Equation in One Variable
- Uttara Grid Substation Operation and Protection System of DESCO
- New Features in Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Annual Report 2013 of Pak-Libya Holding Company (Pvt.) Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of East India Distilleries Parry Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited