Bangladesh witnessed rapid growth of transport since Independence. The overall annual growth rate was nearly 8.2 per cent for freight transport and 8.4 per cent for passenger transport. Even then the transports intensity of the Bangladesh economy is considerably lower than that of many developing countries. The relative roles of transport modes are evolving with road transports expanding at the expense of railways and inland water transports because of its inherent technical and cost advantages.
- Corporate Social Responsibility of First Security Islami Bank
- Termination Letter Format for Poor Performance
- Report on Bangladeshi Workers Overseas Problems and Prospects
- Financial Statement Analysis and Forecasting
- Annual Report 2013 of United Power Generation and Distribution Company Limited
- Term paper on Marketing plan of F and B CARE