Major purpose of this study is to present on how to Reduce Traffic Accidents. An accident is defined as a traffic accident if it occurs on a road or in a place to which the public have access. This can include footpaths. All things considered, from my perspective, there is no denying that passing a safe traffic education makes some senses in dropping off the traffic accident rates, but not the best. First of all to reduce Traffic Accidents; keep your eyes on the road. When you are driving, you should be doing just that and nothing else and Never use your cell phone.
- Analysis of Repayment Behavior of SME Loan Borrowers of BRAC Bank Ltd
- Criminal Law Information
- Describe Surveillance Department of Dhaka Stock Exchange
- Lecture on AIS Data and Databases
- Challenges of Data Conversion in HRIS at Fiber @ Home Limited
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)