A Study on Primary School Teachers Training in Bangladesh
In the context of educational system in Bangladesh primary education is most important. On this ground primary school teachers is no way to be overlooked. Considering the importance some question has been arranged in the questionnaire. You’re considered views and given information will be used in my research work.
(Only for Head Teacher)
1st Part (Personal and institutional information)
1. Name of respondent and designation:
2. Educational qualification and training:
3. Name of Institution and Address:
4. Established on:
5. Number of students:
6. Number of teacher:
7. Rate of pass:
8. Rate of dropout
2nd Part (Information of training)
1. Number of C-in-Ed training teachers:
2. Number of subject based teachers
———-English—-Bengali and —————others
3. Is it possible to acquire skills of English by conversation, reading and writing?
o Yes o No
4. Do you think students are involved in co-curricular activates?
o Yes o No
5. Do you believe adequate importance is given to co-curricular activities during training?
o Yes o No
6. Are students taught regarding awareness of society and environment?
o Yes o No
7. What is the role of training for improvement of level of English of English teachers?
8. Do the teachers apply the knowledge of training in the classroom?
9. If not, why?
10. Do you find any difference between trained and non-trained teachers?
11. How much role of teachers training in your views?
12. Are the teachers sincere towards their responsibilities / duties?
Related Modern Civilization Paper:
Popular Modern Civilization Paper:
Traffic Jam in Dhaka City Over the last few years the transportation problem of Dhaka City has visibly been deteriorating steadily. Citizens constantly complain about the unbearable twin problems of traffic jam and air pollution. Democracy watch decided to address this problem through an opinion.....
Bangladesh, in full, People’s Republic of Bangladesh, republic of southern Asia, in the northeastern portion of the Indian subcontinent, bordered on the west, north, and east by India, on the southeast by Myanmar (formerly known as Burma), and on the south by the Bay of Bengal. The area of the .....
Executive Summary During the recent years the world has changed vastly. We the people of different walks of life cannot be able to imagine that what is going to be the future picture if this change continues rapidly like this speed. Today there are very much competition in both public and private.....
Globalization And Bangladesh The word ‘Globalization’ is a new one, which is being used, is the 21st Century. Now it is a buzzword of internationals relationship in the new era. It refers to more expanded trade and commerce relationship all over the world by creating a borderless market, inte.....
INTRODUCTION: Bangladesh, a small and developing country, is beset with multiple problems. Among them, eve-teasing, nowadays, has become a talk of the country owing to its injurious effects on women, especially to the teen aged girls. It’s obvious that no conscious citizen of our country is una.....