Eugenics is a movement of philosophy and social argues, which is possible to improve the human race and society by encouraging reproduction by people or populations with “desirable” traits and discouraging reproduction by people with “undesirable” qualities. It’s aimed at improving the genetic composition of the human race. It was supported and encouraged by a wide swath of people, including politicians, scientists, social reformers, prominent business leaders and other influential individuals who shared a goal of reducing the “burden” on society.
- Annual Report 2008 of Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited
- Comparing Metric System: Masses, Volumes and Lengths
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Eicher Motors Limited (Royal Enfield)
- Research on Road Transport in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Yes Bank
- Credit Card Services and Comparative Analysis of One Bank Ltd