In political theory, deliberative democracy continues to be discussed as a political model more works with environmental goals. Environmental politics is an academic field of study focused on three core parts: the study regarding political theories and ideas linked to the environment; the analysis regarding public policymaking in addition to implementation affecting the surroundings, at multiple geo-political quantities.
- Allies Gain Momentum in World War II (1943–44)
- Annual Report 2014 of Shahjibazar Power Company Limited
- Branding and Promotional Strategies of Airtel Telecom in Bangladesh
- General Banking and Credit Management Activities of UCBL
- Application and Functions of Sodium
- Business Opportunities of Safid Star Properties Limited