Labor management relations has become one of the most delicate and complex problems of modern industrial society. Labor management progress is impossible without cooperation of labors and harmonious relationships. Therefore, it is in the interest of all to create and maintain good relations between employees (labor) and employers (management).
1. What is your occupation?
a. Student b. Executive c. Businessman
2. What is your age?
a. Below 18 b. 18-23 c. 23-35 d. More than 35
3. What is your monthly income?
a. Less than tk. 10,000 b.Tk. 10000- 25000 c. More than tk. 25000
4. How much time do you spend with friends in a week?
a. Less than 2 hours b.2 hours – 7 hours c. More than 7 hours
5. As a hangout place, which one do you prefer?
a. Home b. Food Joints c. Open Air places
6. How much do you generally spend behind your leisure activities per week?
a. Less than Tk.200 b. Tk. 200-Tk. 700 c. More than Tk. 700
7. How frequently do you eat outside home?
a. Not more than twice a week b. More than twice a week
8. Which type of food do you take eat most outside?
a. Traditional Meals
b. Chinese/ Thai/ Indian Meals
c. Fast food
d. Light Snacks
9. What is average expenditure per eating-out?
a. Tk. 100 or less b. Tk. 100-Tk 300 c. More than Tk. 300
10. Please rate the following factors as they affect your choice of food joints on a scale of 1-5
(1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest)
a. Reasonable Price —-
b. Convenience —-
c. Ambience and Environment —-
d. Product Quality —-
e. Service Quality —-
f. Brand —-
g. Variety of Products —-
h. Recommendation by friends —-
11. Generally, who go(es) with you when eating out?
a. Friends/ Classmates
b. Parents/ Children
e. Spouse/ Lover
12. On you choice of beverages, where will you place coffee?
a. Top b. Bottom c. In Between
13. Have you ever heard of Starbucks?
a. Yes b. No c. Not Sure
14. If yes, what is your perception about Starbucks? (You can select more than 1)
a. Quality Food and Service
b. Trendy and Stylish
c. Hip and Cool
d. Friendly and Cozy
f. Value for Money
g. Other (Please Specify) ——————————————————–
15. Are you willing to pay a little extra for a nice environment and better quality of food and service?
a. Yes b. No c. Depends on how much extra
16. What do you expect from Starbucks if they start operating in Bangladesh?
Related Arts Paper:
Popular Arts Paper:
Social Problems is the official publication of the The Society for the Study of Social Problems. A social problem is a condition that at least some people in a community view as being undesirable. Everyone would agree about some social problems, such as murders and DWI traffic deaths. Other soc.....
Traffic Jam in Dhaka City Over the last few years the transportation problem of Dhaka City has visibly been deteriorating steadily. Citizens constantly complain about the unbearable twin problems of traffic jam and air pollution. Democracy watch decided to address this problem through an opinion.....
Contract is an agreement enforceable by law. Between two or more parties for the doing or not doing of something specified.Contracts can also be classified according to performance. A contract can be either executed or executor. An executed contract—is where one party has performed all that is .....
Bangladesh, in full, People’s Republic of Bangladesh, republic of southern Asia, in the northeastern portion of the Indian subcontinent, bordered on the west, north, and east by India, on the southeast by Myanmar (formerly known as Burma), and on the south by the Bay of Bengal. The area of the .....
Social Problems in Bangladesh Despite its poor-country status, increasing numbers of tourists have visited Bangladesh, a new but minor source of foreign exchange earning. Tourism in the early 1980s amounted to some 49,000 visitors per year, but by 1986 more than 129,000 tourists–mostly from.....