In study introduce on are our zoos cruel to Wild Animals. Zoo is the place for education. The positive side of Zoo, it can show the animals that we cannot see in our country unless you go to another country also we can learn about the animals are kept against their natural way of living, their lives can be greatly threaten. While, unsuitable kinds of treatment can have negative effects on animals mentally. In addition, when animals are kept in zoos, they usually do not have their moms to teach them all survival skills required for living in the wild. Animal Rights is a movement that protect animals from being abused and exploited by humans, such as animal testing, fur production and Impediment in zoos and circuses.
Topic: Are our zoos cruel to Wild Animals
1. Are our zoos cruel to wild animals
Advantages of a zoo:
- Breeding Endangered Species – saves them from extinction
- See wild animals up close that you may not have been able to see other wise
- Is informative for Children
- Do not provide suitable environments for wild animals
- Animals may be kept in small cages and suffer from stress
- The climate and habitat is often different from their native environment and some find it difficult to adjust
- However safariparks have a large space for the animals to roam around and it becomes apparent if an animal is uncomfortable and not happy in their environment.
5. Any Question
6. Thank you