Postindustrial society is a term used through social theorists to spell out the stage of economic development that will follows industrialization. This postindustrial society draws attentions to not the creation of goods, although of services, which be determined by intelligent designers along with users of engineering. In sociology, the post-industrial society is the stage of society’s development in the event the service sector creates more wealth than the manufacturing sector of the economy.
- Guettardite: Properties and Occurrences
- Sample Job Application Format for Project Manager Position
- How SBC Solution Is Advantageous To All Enterprises
- Definition of Cloud Computing
- Annual Report 2015 of Pakistan Kuwait Investment Company (Private) Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Pran Agricultural Marketing Company Limited