An agricultural cooperative, also known as a farmers’ co-op, is often a cooperative where farmers pool their resources in some areas of pastime. A broad typology associated with agricultural cooperatives distinguishes between agricultural support cooperatives, which provide various services thus to their individually farming users, and agricultural generation cooperatives, where generation resources are pooled and members town jointly.
- Business Valuation Service
- Internship Report On Delta Jute Mills
- Find the Best Plastic Injection Molding Manufacturer Company
- Practices of legal aspects of Business
- Assignment on General Banking in Islami Bank Training and Research Academy
- Internship Report on Marketing Activities of Transportation Service