Prime Bank Limited is a potential and promising bank in the banking sector of Bangladesh. This report briefly focus on Credit Operation of Prime Bank Limited. The main objective of the study is to analysis the credit operations of Prime Bank and identify different type of Loans and its amounts. Credit is a contractual agreement in which a borrower receives something of value now and agrees to repay the lender at some date in the future, generally with interest. The overall findings is that the credit division of Prime Bank Ltd is one of the most efficient and well operated divisions.
- Payroll Banking of Standard Chartered Bank Limited
- General Banking and HRM Practices with Special Reference to IFIC Bank Ltd
- Overall Performance Evaluation of Dhaka Bank Limited
- Report on How Mercantile Bank Limited is Handling the Consumer Credit Scheme
- Credit Policy of Dutch Bangla Bank
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction at HSBC Bank