A strong organizational structure can help a bank thrive while offering a variety of financial services. The purpose of Banking is to provide a stable platform on which to perform financial transactions. Organizational Structure forms to perform these various roles and to supply the services their customers demanded. Organizational forms and the structure of a bank, basically the arrangement of personnel and departments within a bank to produce and deliver its services. This lecture briefly present on Organizational Structure of Banks and their Industry.
- General Banking Activities of Janata Bank Ltd
- Foreign Exchange Operation of Basic Bank Limited
- Business Installment Loan in SME Banking of Standard Chartered Bank
- Credit Management System of United Commercial Bank
- Overall Banking System of NCC Bank Limited.
- Islami Banking System and Investment Techniques in IBBL