The vital objective of this report is to analysis Performance Evaluation of Uttara Bank Limited. General objectives of this reports are to identify and assess the present financial performance of Uttara Bank Limited, to calculate the financial ratios and identify the areas of concern, to understand the implications in analyzing and interpreting the financial ratios and to identify the findings and raise possible recommendations for improving the performance of Uttara Bank Limited.
- Policy Implication of Islami Banking in Bangladesh
- Financial Analysis of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Customer Satisfaction of DBBL (Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd.)
- Cards Customer Services on Brac Bank Limited
- Foreign Exchange Management of EXIM Bank Limited
- General Banking and Foreign Exchange Performance of Jamuna Bank