This study briefly present on role of Central Bank to Regulate Commercial Banks in Bangladesh. The Banking regulation originates from microeconomics concerns over the ability of bank creditors (depositors) to monitor the risks originating on the lending side and from micro and macroeconomic concerns over the stability of the banking system in the case of a bank crisis. By Central Bank regulation ensuring that banks are properly informed of the debt exposure.
- Activities of Rajshahi Krishi Unnayan Bank
- Report on General Banking Activities of Prime Bank Limited
- Overall Performance Evaluation of Dhaka Bank Limited
- Assignment on Measurement of Employee satisfaction in Social islami bank ltd
- Function of Sonali bank as a commercial bank
- General Banking of Agrani Bank Ltd