Small business acumen is keenness as well as quickness in understanding and working with a business situation in a manner that is likely to result in a good outcome. The term “business acumen” may be broken down literally as being a composite of it’s two component terms: Business literacy is usually defined in SHRM’s Small business Literacy Glossary because “the knowledge and comprehension of the financial, data processing, marketing and operational functions of organization.
- Project Report on Marketing Strategy of Unilever Bangladesh
- A Business Vision and Company Mission Statement
- Business Activity Monitoring
- Internship Report on Overall Branch Banking and A Comprehensive Review on Investment of Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited
- Internship Report on of Uttara Bank Limited
- Sample of Curriculum vitae (CV)