Business brokers, also known as business transfer real estate agents, or intermediaries, assist buyers in addition to sellers of privately held business in the exchanging process. They typically estimate the value of the organization; advertise it on the market with or without having disclosing its personality; handle the preliminary potential buyer interviews, discussions, and discussions with prospective consumers; facilitate the progress of the due diligence study and generally help with the business purchase.
- Report on Deposit Activity of National Bank Ltd
- Assignment On Sustainable Tourism Development in Bangladesh: Analysis of Hotel Ruposhi Bangla
- Report on Marketing effectiveness of Marico Bangladesh
- Apply stickers in import and Export
- Report on Tourism Marketing A new prospect for Bangladesh
- Assignment on McDonald’s Corporation