Business ethics has normative and descriptive dimensions. As being a corporate practice as well as a career specialization, the actual field is largely normative. Academics trying to understand business actions employ descriptive approaches. The range and variety of business ethical issues reflects the connection of profit-maximizing actions with non-economic worries.
- Internship Report on Pro-Staffers LLC
- Internship Report on The Market Position of Walton
- An Overview of Micro Credit and Investment Practices of MIDAS Financing Limited
- Internship Report on An Analysis of Marketing Activities of Global web outsourcing Limited
- Business Acumen
- Internship report on Determining the Customer Satisfaction of Teletalk Bangladesh Limited