Consumer Price Index (CPI) is usually a measure that inspects the weighted common of prices of any basket of client goods and products and services, such as vehicles, food and health care. The Consumer Price Index is calculated if take price changes for each item in the actual predetermined basket connected with goods and averaging them; the goods are weighted in accordance with their importance. Changes in CPI utilized to assess price changes for this cost of living.
- Internship Report on Financial Performance and Banking of Mutual Trust Bank
- Energy Development
- Report on Garments Inventory Management System
- Study on NRB Remittance in Relation to General Banking in AB Bank Limited (Part-3)
- Assignment on Economics is the science of choice
- Influence of Real Estate Company in Our National Economy