Major objective of this lecture is to present on Population Growth and Development. In spite of higher population for the future, the growth rate of the population is expected to fall due to the decline in fertility rate and the toll taken by the HIV/AIDS pandemic in some countries. Population Growth and Development seeks to advance knowledge of the relationships between population and social, economic, and environmental change and provides a forum for discussion of related issues of public policy.
- Problems of Bangladesh Energy and Power Sector Plan
- Financial Performance Analysis of Sonali Bank Limited (part-6)
- Foreign Exchange Operation of Southeast Bank Limited
- Report on Telesales Department Activities of Brac Bank Limited (Part-1)
- Report on Practical Orientation of Jamuna Bank Limited