Employee satisfaction is the terminology used to describe whether employees are happy and contented and fulfilling their desires and needs at work. Many measures purport that employee satisfaction is a factor in employee motivation, employee goal achievement, and positive employee morale in the workplace.
Employee satisfaction, while generally a positive in your organization, can also be a downer if mediocre employees stay because they are satisfied with your work environment.
Understanding of mission and vision,
The factors effects employee satisfactions are following:
1. Organization development factors
• Brand of organization in business field and comparison with leading competitor.
• Missions and Vision of organization.
• Potential development of organization.
2. Policies of compensation and benefits factors
• Wage and salary
• Rewards and penalties
3. Promotions and career development factors
• Opportunities for promotion.
• Training program participated or will do.
• Capacity of career development
4. Work task factors
• Quantity of task
• Difficult level of task
5. Relationship with supervisor factors
• Level of coaching
• Level of assignment for employee
• Treatment to employee etc
6. Working conditions and environment factors
• Tools and equipment
• working methods
• Working environment
7. Corporate culture factors
• Relationship with coworkers
• Level of sharing etc
8. Competencies, Personalities and Expectations of employee factors
• Competencies and personalities of employee are suitable for job?
• Expectations of employee are suitable for policies of organization?
Some other factors related with the employee satisfaction are given below:
• Interesting work
• Appreciation of work
• Job security
• Good wages
• Good working conditions
• Personal loyalty
• Tactful discipline
• Sympathetic help with problems
• Preferred incentives
• Company paid vacations
• Accident and health insurance benefits
• Retired benefits
• Asset building loans
• Company transport etc
Related Business Paper:
Popular Business Paper:
Executive Summary We want to market Green Coconut Water. We have prepared this feasibility plan on that basis. We have assigned a name for the product as “Jaul”. Since the raw materials are very much available in our country, we have decided to give the product an indigenous image. Jaul is a .....
Introduction Unilever is a multi-national corporation, formed of Anglo-Dutch parentage that owns many of the world’s consumer product brands in foods, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. Unilever employs nearly 180,000 people and had worldwide revenue of almost €40 bill.....
Thousands of development organizations have gone online in the past five years, having realized the importance of the Internet for the exchange and distribution of information. With the rise in e-commerce activities over the Internet, and the subsequent decline in development aid over the past fi.....
Total Quality Management (TQM) is an enhancement to the traditional way of doing business. It is a proven technique to guarantee survival in world‑class competition. Only by changing the actions of management will the culture and actions of an entire organization be transformed. TQM is for the .....
Introduction Grievance by an employee taking recourse to the formal procedure may not in all cases solve the real problem. It is true that in many cases the grievance could be taken care of through the grievance process, but there are instances and occasions when a much deeper analysis of the sys.....