A business plan is a written document that describes your business. Principle objective of this study is to present on Creating a Business plan. We have a plan to get register and get a TIN number that we can pay our taxes that there is no legal and social problem could bother us. And as a unique brand name and logo we are going to trademark our brand. A business plan has two primary purposes. First, and foremost, it should be used to help run your company with a more cohesive vision. By truly analyzing your plan for marketing, sales, manufacturing, website design, etc., you greatly improve your chances for success.
- Annual Report 2013 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Causes of Cerebral Palsy Symptoms in Children
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Group Incentives
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction at HSBC Bank Bangladesh
- Principle of Inventory Proportionality