Operating capital management ensures a firm has sufficient cash flow so that you can meet its short-term financial debt obligations and managing expenses. Working capital management involves the partnership between a business’s short-term assets and its particular short-term liabilities. With regards to working capital management is to ensure a firm is able to continue its operations knowning that it has sufficient ability to satisfy both ageing short-term debt in addition to upcoming operational costs. The management regarding working capital will involve managing inventories, records receivable and payable, in addition to cash.
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- How to Generate an Investment Strategy
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of GrameenPhone Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited
- Discussed on Cost-effective Account Service