Algorithmic Pricing is a proprietary new framework for building Pricing Models using Machine Learning. It is the practice of automatically setting the practice of items for sale, in order to maximize the seller’s profits. It eliminates the risk of leaving money on the table by finding the exact price to ensure optimum profits for each of private label products. Algorithmic Pricing are likely to base their prices at least partially on the prices of other sellers. However an auction is more complicated and has several steps: the potential buyers bid, the winner/s is/are selected, and only then the prices are determined.
- Annual Report 2011 of Metro Spinning Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- Discuss on Market Forecasting for Profits
- Report on Non Banking Financial Institution and Lease Process And Company Share Analysis
- Algorithmic Trading
- Annual Report 2012 of Lafarge Surma Cement Limited