Principle purpose of this article is to Analysis on Binary Options Types. Binary options also known as just about all or nothing options, digital options or fixed returns option is a well-known trading instrument where a person might earn or gain fixed return when using investment through online dealing. Trading through binary options is primarily based on logic. Here briefly explain Binary Options Types, they are : One Touch, No Touch, Double one touch and Double no touch.
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited
- Investment Department of Social Islami Bank Limited
- Discuss on Overcoming Debt Burdens
- Discussed on The diverse role of an accountant