Basic objective of this assignment is to analyze of Five Companies Portfolio. A portfolio is a grouping of financial assets such as stocks, bonds and cash equivalents, as well as their funds counterparts, including mutual, exchange-traded and closed funds. The Analysis of Five Companies Portfolio in state of the global economy, industry trends, market and political events also impact investment management decisions. Similar to other industries, an adjustment to risk appetite tends to also result in an adjustment to investment strategies and philosophies.
- Report on Corporate Governance of Eastern Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of National Tea Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of The ACME Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Corporation Bank
- Performance of Dutch-Bangla Bank in Online Banking