Prime objective of this article is to Analysis on Trading in the Derivatives Segment. Here discuss Derivatives Segment in financial market perspective. Future contracts are suitably standardized in line with the quality, quantity, delivery time and location with respect to dealing with commodity derivatives. In the Futures contract, both agreeing parties are obligated to complete their agreed responsibilities, and the guardian here’s the exchange, who takes responsibility to make certain the agreed trade is done justly.
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Wipro Limited
- Annual Report 2000-2001 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of PI Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Crompton Greaves Limited
- Relationship of Corporate Finance with Economics