Annual Report 2004-2005 of Indian Overseas Bank

It is a broadly described annual report of Indian Overseas Bank in the year of 2004-2005. During the financial year, The Bank’s total income went up from Rs. 4,494.76 Crore to Rs. 4,590.85 Crore or by Rs. 96.09 Crore. The total deposits of the Bank in India and abroad went up from Rs. 41,482.6 Crore as at the end of March 2004 to Rs. 44,241.2 Crore as at the end of March 2005. The operating profit of the Bank went up from Rs. 1,325.20 Crore in 2003-04 to Rs. 1,336.80 Crore in 2004-05. The Bank’s net profit increased by 27.0% or by Rs. 138.60 Crore from Rs. 512.76 Crore in 2003-04 to Rs. 651.36 Crore in 2004-05.

The Board of Directors of the bank has paid an interim dividend of @14% and a final dividend of @10% is being proposed, taking the total dividend for the year 2004-05 to @24%.

More Annual Report of Indian Overseas Bank:

  1. Annual Report 2004-2005 of Indian Overseas Bank
  2. Annual Report 2005-2006 of Indian Overseas Bank
  3. Annual Report 2006-2007 of Indian Overseas Bank
  4. Annual Report 2007-2008 of Indian Overseas Bank
  5. Annual Report 2008-2009 of Indian Overseas Bank
  6. Annual Report 2009-2010 of Indian Overseas Bank
  7. Annual Report 2010-2011 of Indian Overseas Bank
  8. Annual Report 2011-2012 of Indian Overseas Bank
  9. Annual Report 2012-2013 of Indian Overseas Bank
  10. Annual Report 2013-2014 of Indian Overseas Bank
  11. Annual Report 2014-2015 of Indian Overseas Bank
  12. Annual Report 2016-2017 of Indian Overseas Bank