Annual Report 2005 of Hatton National Bank Limited

It is a broadly described annual report of Hatton National Bank Limited in the year of 2005. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank recorded a modest growth of 9% to reach Rs. 166 billion. The Bank’s deposits increased to Rs. 128.2 billion recording a growth of 8% from Rs. 118.5 billion in 2004. The Turnover/Gross Income of the Group for 2005 was Rs. 18,298,191,000/- (2004 – Rs. 14,502,961,000/-).  In 2005, The Bank achieves the profit before tax of Rs. 1,849.9 billion. Profit after tax too had a significant growth of 69% in 2005 to reach Rs. 1,654.6 billion. Earnings per share increased by 20% to Rs. 15.09 by end of 2005.

The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended @20% (2004-15%) Final Dividend to be paid on 5th April 2006 to holders of Issued and paid up Ordinary shares of the Company as at the close of business on 24th March 2006. This Dividend together with the Interim Dividend of @20% (2004 – 20%) paid on 9th December 2005 amounts to a total dividend of 40% (2004- 35%) for the year 2005.

More Annual Report of Hatton National Bank Limited:

  1. Annual Report 2004 of Hatton National Bank Limited
  2. Annual Report 2005 of Hatton National Bank Limited
  3. Annual Report 2006 of Hatton National Bank Limited
  4. Annual Report 2007 of Hatton National Bank Limited
  5. Annual Report 2008 of Hatton National Bank Limited
  6. Annual Report 2009 of Hatton National Bank Limited
  7. Annual Report 2010 of Hatton National Bank Limited
  8. Annual Report 2011 of Hatton National Bank Limited
  9. Annual Report 2012 of Hatton National Bank Limited
  10. Annual Report 2013 of Hatton National Bank Limited
  11. Annual Report 2014 of Hatton National Bank Limited
  12. Annual Report 2015 of Hatton National Bank Limited
  13. Annual Report 2016 of Hatton National Bank Limited
  14. Annual Report 2017 of Hatton National Bank Limited