It is a broadly described annual report of CEAT Limited in the year of 2006-2007. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 894,17.35 Crores. Total income of the Company for the year was Rs. 2,159,22.15 Crore. The Company registered a revenue growth of 22.5% during the year under review. Operating Profit (Profit before Interest, Depreciation, and Taxation) of the Company for the year was Rs. 1,52.41 Crore. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 60.92 Crore as against Rs. 5.22 Crore in the previous financial year. The Company registered a net profit of Rs. 39.25 Crores, a growth of about 75 times over the net profit of Rs. 0.52 Crores in the previous year. The earnings per share of the Company for the year Rs. 8.60.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 1.80/- per equity share of Rs. 10/- each (i.e. 18%) for the financial year ended 31st March 2007.
- Internship Report on a Study of Credit Policy and Practices on Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Brac Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Balkrishna Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Eastern Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Asia Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Havells India Limited