Annual Report 2006-2007 of Gammon India Limited

It is a broadly described annual report of Gammon India Limited in the year of 2006-2007. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 2,612.45 Crores. The Company achieved a Turnover of Rs. 1844.84 Crores during the year ended 31st March 2007 as compared to a Turnover of Rs. 1454.44 Crores for the previous period ended 31st March 2006 (of 15 months) thereby registering an increase of 57% on annualized basis. Profit before tax for the year ended 31st March 2007 stood at Rs. 143.06 Crores compared to Profit before tax of Rs. 111.16 Crores in the previous period indicating an increase of 60.87% on an annualized basis. Profit after taxation for the year was Rs. 98.36 Crore (Rs. 102.83 Crore in the previous year). For the year under review, the basic earnings per share were Rs. 4.04.

The Board of Directors of the Company has not recommended a final dividend of @5% (Rs. 0.10 per share of Rs. 2/- each) for the year 2006-07. The total dividend for the year under review together with the interim dividend of @20% (Rs. 0.40 per share) paid on 30th March 2007 works out to 25%, amounting to Rs. 4.37 Crores.

More Annual Report of Gammon India Limited:

  1. Annual Report 2003-2004 of Gammon India Limited
  2. Annual Report 2005-2006 of Gammon India Limited
  3. Annual Report 2006-2007 of Gammon India Limited
  4. Annual Report 2007-2008 of Gammon India Limited
  5. Annual Report 2008-2009 of Gammon India Limited
  6. Annual Report 2009-2010 of Gammon India Limited
  7. Annual Report 2010-2011 of Gammon India Limited
  8. Annual Report 2011-2012 of Gammon India Limited
  9. Annual Report 2012-2013 of Gammon India Limited
  10. Annual Report 2013-2014 of Gammon India Limited
  11. Annual Report 2014-2016 of Gammon India Limited
  12. Annual Report 2016-2017 of Gammon India Limited