It is a broadly described annual report of Marico Bangladesh Limited in the year of 2009. During the year under review the Company paid Tk. 90.94 Crore to the National Exchequer in the form of Corporate Income Tax, Customs Duties, Supplementary Duties, and VAT. The total reserves of the company stood Tk. 100.37 Crore. The turnover of Tk. 406 Crore for the year ended 30th September 2009 (FY 08-09), a growth of 53% over the previous year. Profit before Tax (PBT) during the year was Tk. 58 Crore, while the Profit After Tax (PAT) was at Tk. 47 Crore, a growth of 35% and 76% over the previous year PBT and PAT respectively.
During the year, the company has written off deferred expenses to the tune of Tk. 6.63 Crore, which has led to substantial increase in General and Administration Expenses. The company initially issued 5% of its paid up capital at a price of Tk. 90 per share (including premium of Tk. 80 per share). Based on the performance of the company, the Board of Directors recommended cash dividend @ 25% for the year ended September 30, 2009. Total Dividend for the year amounting to Tk. 7.88 Crore, which is 150% higher than the dividend amount, paid in the previous year.
“Parachute” is awarded as the 2nd Overall Most Trusted Brand out of 1,796 Brands across categories of consumer durables and non-durable products and services (both local and MNCs) operating in Bangladesh and the Best Brand in its category in 2009 by Bangladesh Brand Forum, affiliated with Global Brand Forum, Singapore.
More annual report of Marico Bangladesh Limited:
- Annual Report 2009 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- Internship Report on Investment Operation Of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Black Swan Theory
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of GMR Infrastructure Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Aditya Birla Financial Services Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Management of Dhaka Stock Exchange
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Voltas Limited