It is a broadly described annual report of Federal Bank in the year of 2011-2012. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total business (deposits plus advances) increased from Rs. 74968.01 Crore to Rs. 86693.11 Crore as on 31st March 2012. The Bank’s deposits increased to Rs. 48937.12 Crore registering a Y-o-Y growth of 13.77% and advances touched Rs. 37755.99 Crore, registering a Y-o-Y increase of 18.16%. During the year the Bank posted an operating profit of Rs. 1,506.47 Crore. The Bank recorded an impressive growth in Net Profit and achieved Rs. 776.79 Crore, registering an increase of 32.31% over the previous year. Earnings per Share of the Bank has increased from Rs. 34.32 to Rs. 45.41 registering a growth of 32.31%.
The Board of Directors of the bank has recommended a dividend of Rs. 9/- per share as compared to Rs. 8.5 in the previous fiscal year.
More Annual Report of Federal Bank:
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Central Bank of India
- SME Financing of BRAC Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Apex Tannery Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of JK Cement Limited