It is a broadly described annual report of India Cements Limited in the year of 2011-2012. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 825020.98 Crore. The company’s turnover stood at Rs. 422269.05 Crore compared to its previous year turnover Rs. 354033.03 Crore. Profit before Interest & Depreciation Rs. 922.64 Crore as against Rs. 473.30 in the previous year. The Company posted Profit before Tax for the year Rs. 380.98 Crore (previous year Rs. 89.87 Crore). The Company’s Profit after Tax (PAT) for the current financial year rose to Rs. 292.97 Crore from Rs. 68.10 Crore in the previous year. The paid-up equity share capital of the Company has increased to Rs. 307,17,67,470 as on 31st March 2012 comprising 30,71,76,747 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each and 1,910 equity shares on which a sum of Rs. 13,360 has been paid-up.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 2/- on 30,71,76,747 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each for the year ended 31st March 2012.
More Annual Report of India Cements Limited:
- Annual Report 2012 of The Premier Bank Limited
- The Foreign Exchange Activities of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Analysis and Evaluation of Credit Card Operation in National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Presentation on Ratio Analysis on Prime Textile
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of IndusInd Bank Limited