It is a broadly described annual report of Madras Rubber Factory Limited in the year of 2011-2012. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 7212.27 Crores. The Company’s turnover increased by around 23% to Rs. 13054.03 Crore from Rs. 10,637.03 Crore in the previous year. Earnings before depreciation and interest (EBIDTA) amounted to Rs. 1293.01 Crore against Rs. 834.72 Crore in the previous year. The profit before tax for the year ended 30th September 2012 was Rs. 833.12 Crore as compared to Rs. 489.42 Crore in the previous year. The net profit for the year stood at Rs. 572.36 Crore as compared to Rs. 619.42 Crore in the previous year. The Earnings per Share (EPS) of the Company for the year Rs. 1349.52. During the financial year, the Company’s Reserves and Surplus stand at Rs. 2853.56 Crore.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 19/- per share (@190%) on the paid-up equity share capital of the Company, for consideration and approval of the shareholders for the Financial Year 2011-2012.
More Annual Report of Madras Rubber Factory Limited:
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of IDEA Cellular Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of JK Lakshmi Cement Limited
- Report on Fund Management at Uttara Bank Limited
- Internship Report on an Overall Banking System of Uttara Bank Limited (Part 1)
- Loan and Advance and Overall Customer Satisfaction of IFIC Bank
- Procedure of Opening L/C: A Case of Uttara Bank Limited (Part-2)