It is a broadly described annual report of Allahabad Bank in the year of 2011. During the financial year, The Bank’s total business mix by 26.87% to reach the level of Rs. 2,26,458 Crore as on 31st March 2011 from Rs. 1,78,493 Crore as on 31st March 2010. Operating Profit surged to Rs. 3,055 Crore as against Rs. 2,549 Crore last year showing a YOY growth of 19.86%. Net Profit rose to Rs. 1,423 Crore during the Financial Year ending 31st March 2011 as against Rs. 1,206 Crore last year showing a YOY Growth of 17.97 %. The paid-up capital of the Bank increased from Rs. 446.70 Crore to Rs. 476.22 Crores as on 31st March 2011. The reserves & surplus went up to Rs. 8031.17 Crores as at end of this year from Rs. 6306.25 Crores as on 31st March 2010.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a dividend @ 60% i.e. Rs. 6/- per equity share of Rs. 10/- each subject to approval by the Govt. of India.
More Annual Report of Allahabad Bank:
- Annual Report 2016 of Popular Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Islamic Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Security Investment Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Js Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Corporation Bank
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Vardhman Textiles Limited