It is a broadly described annual report of Bank Alfalah Limited in the year of 2011. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total Assets stood at Rs. 468,173,802 million. Total income of the bank was Rs. 49,666 million. During the year the bank’s profit before taxation stood at Rs. 5,433.718 million compared to Rs. 1,368.745 million for the previous year. Profit after taxation for the year Rs. 3,503 million. Shareholder’s equity was Rs. 22,840 million. Earnings per share (EPS) Rs. 2.60.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a cash dividend of @17.5%, i.e. Rs.1.75/- per share for the year ended 31st December 2011.
More Annual Report of Bank Alfalah Limited:
- Report on Banking System Analysis of Exim Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- General Banking and Finance Operations of Dhaka Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2015 of Petrofac
- Annual Report 2009 of Islamic Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of PSIT Infrastructure and Services Limited