Annual Report 2011 of Marico Bangladesh Limited

It is a broadly described annual report of Marico Bangladesh Limited in the year of 2011. The growth in turnover was 32% & 37% during 12 months period ended September 2010 and 6 months period ended March 2011 respectively accompanied by a Net Profit after Tax (NPAT) growth of 41% & 37% respectively over the corresponding periods in the previous year. The turnover was Tk 285 crore a growth of 37% versus the comparable period in the previous year. the company achieved PAT Tk. 35.73 crore during the 6 month period ending March 31, 2011, a growth of 37% over the same period in the previous year. Marico’s total assets of Tk. 374 crore on 30 September 2010 was Tk. 120 crore or 47% higher than at 30 September 2009 and Tk. 461 at 31 March 2011 crore was Tk. 173 crore or 60% higher than at March 31, 2010.

At the Board of Directors meeting held on October 21, 2010, the Board of Directors had declared and paid interim cash dividend @25% and recommended final cash dividend @20% on April 24, 2011. With this effect, the total dividend for 18 months period is @45%.

Marico emphasizes a special focus on Safety & Environment at the manufacturing locations as well as in their vicinity. In regard to this Marico will go for ISO 14001 & ISO 18001 certifications in this financial year.

More annual report of Marico Bangladesh Limited:

  1. Annual Report 2009 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
  2. Annual Report 2010 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
  3. Annual Report 2011 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
  4. Annual Report 2012 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
  5. Annual Report 2013 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
  6. Annual Report 2014 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
  7. Annual Report 2015 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
  8. Annual Report 2016 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
  9. Annual Report 2017 of Marico Bangladesh Limited