It is a broadly described annual report of Canara Bank in the year of 2012-2013. During the financial year, The Bank’s total business stood at Rs. 88738 Crore, comprising Rs. 55031 Crore under deposits and Rs. 33707 Crore under advances as at 31st March 2013. Operating profit of the Bank stood at Rs. 5890 Crore compared to Rs. 5943 Crore last year. The Bank earned a net profit of Rs. 2872 Crore for 2012-13 compared to Rs. 3283 Crore last year. Book Value increased to Rs. 490.56 as at 31st March 2013 compared to Rs. 429.51 for the previous financial, EPS stood at Rs. 64.83 as at 31st March 2013. Return on Equity stood at 14.03% for 2012-13.
The Board of Director’s of the bank has recommended a dividend of Rs. 13.00/- per equity share (@130%) for the year 2012-13.
More Annual Report of Canara Bank:
- Annual Report 2003 of Standard Chartered Bank
- Treasury Functions Analysis of Financial Performance of Banglalink
- Dividend Declaration on Price Movement of some Selected Companies of Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd.
- Annual Report 2015 of One Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Ultratech Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of BDCOM Online Limited