It is a broadly described annual report of Punj Lloyd in the year of 2012-2013. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 13,948.78 Crore. Total revenues of the Company increased from Rs. 6,180.30 Crores in FY 2011-12 to Rs. 8,745.57 Crores in FY 2012-13. Earnings before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortisation (EBITDA) increased by 14.30% to Rs. 937.54 Crores in FY 2012-13 in comparison to the previous year. Profit before Tax (PBT) of Rs. 30.13 Crores as against Rs. 85.91 Crores in the previous financial year. Profit after Tax (PAT) reduced to Rs. 19.62 Crores in FY 2012-13 from Rs. 57.66 in the previous year. For the year under review, the earnings per share (EPS) was Rs. 0.59.
The Board of Directors of the Company has not recommended any dividend on the equity shares for the financial year ended 31st March 2013.
More Annual Report of Punj Lloyd:
- Annual Report 2017 of Bengal Windsor Thermoplastics Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Bengal Windsor Thermoplastics Limited
- Foreign Exchange Operations of Agrani Bank
- Annual Report 2015 of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited
- Advantages of Common Stock Financing From Investor’s Viewpoint
- Advantages of Preferred Stock Financing