It is a broadly described annual report of AB Bank Limited in the year of 2012. At the end of 2012, Bank’s total capital reached Taka. 1,718.14 Crore as against Taka. 1,594.33 Crore on 31st December 2011. The total asset of the Bank in 2012 reached Tk. 17,384.24 Crore with a total capital base of Tk. 1,462.98 Crore. Profit after tax reached Tk. 143.85 Crore at the end of 2012 against Tk. 132.80 Crore in the corresponding period of 2011 registering an 8.32 percent growth. The share market value of AB stood at Tk. 1,491 Crore whereas the book value of the Shareholder’s Equity stood at Tk. 1,603 Crore, resulting in a negative Market Value of Tk. 113 Crore as on 31st December 2012. Earnings per Share stood at Tk. 3.25 in 2012 compared to Tk. 3.00 last year recording 8.33 percent growth.
The Board of Director of the Bank has recommended Stock Dividend (Bonus Shares) @12.5% for the year ended 31st December 2012. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of AB Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2012 of Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Lakshmi Machine Works Limited
- Practices of Financial Management in Business Organization
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited
- Discussed on Investing in Student Property Manchester