It is a broadly described annual report of Pharma Aids Limited in the year of 2012. Income tax expenses is recognized in the Statement of Comprehensive Income and accounted for in accordance with the requirements of BAS 12: Income Tax. Current tax is the expected tax payable on the taxable income for the year, and any adjustment to tax payable in respect of previous years. The company qualifies as a “Publicly Traded Company”, hence the applicable Tax Rate in 24.75%. The company’s Net Profit after tax Taka.15,796,478. The company makes a regular allocation of 5% on net profit before tax to this fund and payment is made to the workers as per provisions of the Companies Profit under Labor Law 2006.
Earnings per Share (EPS) are calculated in accordance with the Bangladesh Accounting Standard BAS-33 “Earnings per Share”. “Earnings per Share” has been calculated by dividing the earnings attributable to the number of shares (ordinary) held by the shareholders’ during the year. The Shares of the Company are listed on the Dhaka Stock Exchange and quoted at TK. 182.10 per share on 30th June 2012 and TK. 255.20 on 30th June 2011.
More annual report of Pharma Aids Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of Bangladesh Export Import Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Apex Tannery Limited
- Which Terms are used in Foreign Exchange Operations
- Annual Report 2006 of IGI Investment Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of NTPC Limited
- Foreign Inward and Outward Remittance local currency of HSBC