It is a broadly described annual report of Bank of India in the year of 2013-2014. During the financial year, The Bank’s Operating Profit growth of 12.94% during FY 2013-14 to Rs. 8,423 Crore from Rs. 7,458 Crore during FY 2012-13. Net profit of the bank was Rs. 2729 Crore for FY 2013-14 as against Rs. 2749 Crore for the FY 2012-13. The Banks’ Total Deposits went up from Rs. 381839 Crore as on 31st March 2013 to Rs. 476974 Crore as on 31st March 2014. The Earning per Share (EPS) of the Bank for FY 2013-14 stood at Rs. 44.74 in FY 2013-14 against Rs. 47.79 in FY 2012-13. The Book value per share improved from Rs. 362.37 as on 31st March 2013 to Rs. 387.53 as on 31st March 2014.
The Board of Directors of the Bank had declared an Interim and final Dividend at the rate of Rs. 5/- per share (@50%) for the year 2013-14.
More Annual Report of Bank of India:
- Annual Report 2010 of R.N. Spinning Mills Limited
- Asset Liability Management – Determining and Measuring Interest Rates
- Annual Report 2015 of Prime Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Vardhman Textiles Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Silkbank Limited
- Annual Report 2001-2002 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited